Re: [IP] I am so sick of this!!!

I am so sorry you feel this way.  Do you have brothers and sisters. What
about aunts uncles, grandparents, and other family members, that can assist
you.  Do you attend a church.  You need to realize that yes life is unfair,
but that your life is precious, and I'm sure you have tried many ways to get
assistance, but dont give up, have faith.  I wish you the best.  Each day is
a new day, and perhaps tomorrow will be a bright day for you.