Re: [IP] Humalog

> Now what a minute.  I am really confused.  I have been on the paradigm
> and using humalog for 3 months now.
> I have never had any problems and my doctor never told me about that.

There is not a problem with using Humalog in a pump.  Some patients have
problems with Humalog and handle Novolog better, and Novolog has been
approved for use in the pump, while Lilly never bothered to seek such
approval for Humalog, but many of us have used Humalog in our pumps without
incident ever since it came out a few years ago.

Don't worry about it unless it causes *you* some problems.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990