Re: [IP] Hip site and not using skin prep - woops

> well, got it all inserted and realized I had
> forgotten to use the IV Prep.  Doh!  Even though I had
> just showered, I took it out and re inserted in my
> abdomen

The blood probably indicated a problem, but if you inserted immediately
after showering, I wouldn't bother with changing it just because you forgot
to prep the site.  There are many people who use nothing, just do the site
change after a shower.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990