[IP] re: - humalog

> <I think either brand can crystalize once out of the original container>
> while I have used humalog in my pumps since 1989 it is my understanding
> there is research which has shown that humalog tends to crystalize faster
> humalog.

Humalog did not come out on the general market until the late '90s. I
started using it 12/98 after 14 years using Velosulin, but the first year
with Lilly's Regular in my pumps. Were you in a user study? I know someone
who was, but after the year's trial didn't get more. He didn't know they
would provide him with it if he had just asked.

Luck is the residue of design ~ Frank Barone