[IPn] reached the 2 week mark

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

We are now 2 weeks into the Spring pledge drive and we've
passed the half way mark for our second quarter goal with $2752
raised. There are several outstanding challenges that when matched
will bring us closer to our goal for the quarter. Now is when the
contributions start to wind down so we need redouble our effort to
finish up the pledge drive.

Insulin Pumpers needs your support to continue to bring you the mail
list, web site and chat forums. If you are addicted to Insulin
Pumpers, help support your habit by sending a few bucks today.

I have a challenge of $100 from the southeast ...  SUNNY FLORIDA.

PUMPERS !! meet the challenge. Take this opportunity to double your
pledge value and help match this $100 challenge. Help us reach our
goal of $5000 for the Spring quarter (April, May, June).

There are still a couple of Precision Xtra's remaining as thank you
gifts for donors of $100 or more or a sustaining pledge of $10.00 /
month or more.

Make a matching contribution or sustaining gift by visiting
the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035