Re: [IP] Anxiety

What I would do if I were you is next time do my carb/insulin ratio at 1 to
14 and see if that's better and slowly change the ratio for when you are
doing this type of sport, that's what makes sense to me. Plus you didn't
mention if you change your basal insulin or not? If you do change it, then I
would do the ratio thing, if you do not, are you sure that you are not going
low and rebounding? Just a thought or two.
Tami in Tucson