Re: [IP] Ignorance of Ins. Co's. (rant)

R. Kersting wrote:
>I've never had "formal" diabetic nutrition classes, so I enquired about
them. She said, "what do you need those for?, all you have to do is learn to
control your salt, you don't need >someone telling you what you can and
cannot eat!"

At the same time, a lab submitted their bill for bloodwork to my insurance
company.  The paperwork I received from my insurance company said the lab
"accepted" 30 cents on the dollar.  Ignorant customer service maybe (good
customer service costs money), but powerful when it comes to money.  Ask
most doctors.