[IP] Diagnosis of a young child

Sorryu if I confused some of you.

The child is not someone I know, it is a friend of my sister-in-law's
child and my sister-in-law is the who cannot believe that the child
should be on insulin.

She is of the ignorant sort and not my favorite person in the whole
world, but I try my best to explain things to her.

The child (from what I have heard from my mother-in-law(is doing very
well with testing and his shots.  His parents seem to be adjusting to
the changes and have support like you would not believe.

I cannot wait to meet this little guy one of these days!