Re: [IP] Ignorance of Ins. Co's. (rant)

Just to let you know, our insurance (VER pro-pump) does not provide any $$
for any type of training so we have no access to a CDE or any kind of
training person.  When Josh started on his pump the RN from Dis is piss-poor
to say the least and stayed here in our homw a whopping 20 minutes.  She left
in such a hurry that she left behind all of her training materials....3+
years later I still have them.  Now that was Dis' fault for not having a
proper training person.  But we managed just fine.

Some insurance companies just do not feel that all the 'education' is really
necessary.  While others feel it is absolute important!!!

mom to Joshua