Re: [IP] Supplements for Retinopathy & Arthritis

Hi Laura
I've heard a LOT about Pycnogenol. Supposedly it is the standard treatment
in France for eye stuff like that. I have a good audio tape about it. If I
(ever) get to New Mexico, I'll dig it out for you. It is supposedly very
affective.

There are two sources of Pycnogenol. One is grape seed extract and the
other is the bark from a particular type of pine tree.  The type from the
pine tree is supposedly the better one, the only thing is, it damages the
tree when they take its bark off, so people started getting it from grape
seed extract.

SueK