[IP] question/advice

Hi All,

I don't post often, but I do read most of the posts.  I have a quick question,
actually I need a sounding board so here you are!!  Our 12 y/o son has type 1
and is on the pump, our 11 y/o daughter has tested positive for GAD 65
antibodies (one of the antibodies indicating risk of d), and our 5 y/o son
also has tested positive for GAD 65 antibodies along with testing positive for
Celiac antibodies--does not have this as of yet.  Ok now for the question.
Today I tested my 5 y/o's bg 2 1/2 hours after he ate and it was 167.  I am
paranoid and am wondering if anyone feels this is too high.

Wife to Ed
Mom to Taylor (12 dx 3/9/99 pump 3/6/01)
Amanda 11 (migraines)
Alex 5 (??)