Re: [IP] re: Ip - humalog

On 5/14/03 12:41 PM, "Serena Shapiro" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

 > there is research which has shown that humalog tends to crystalize faster
than
> humalog.

Uh....Huh? Care to clarify that <G> Is it Humalog faster than NovoLog or
vise-versa? *I* have had no trouble with either. And no trouble when I was
using Buffered Regular (Velosulin).
Nine years and no major diffs. Pumping is (A la 'teenager') "Da Bomb!"

-- Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com