[IP] pump in the sun

This will be my first summer with the pump... Can anyone tell me if there is
anything i need to do with my pump and suppies while sitting in the sun
watching my children swim? My pump is waterproof, so i don't worry about that,
but what temp can insulin/pump get to before it goes bad... If i just keep
pump shaded , is that enough? I have heard of the FRIO, but is it worth it?
What about the spare bottle of insulin i keep in my purse? Can i have that by
the pool? In the shade? under a towel? if i keep my suit wet, and pump is in
the suit, will that be enough? I know this is alot of question, any help would
be great... thanks all...