[IP] living abroad with the pump?

Hello all,
 Does anyone have any experience living abroad with the pump/diabetes? How
difficult is it to get insulin or pump supplies? What troubles have you
encountered? Has your insurance covered you while abroad? I am thinking of
pursuing international fellowships after college graduation - possibilities
include the UK, Italy, and then countries like Turkey, Estonia, etc...am I being
overly optimistic here?
Any info would help.
Please reply to me personally if possible, email @ redacted
Thanks much.