[IP] Re- there is always something

What a great story... This is just what i needed.... Sometimes i feel like i
am alone out there...I have only had diabetes for a little over a year, and
sometimes i think my husband "rolls" his eyes at me...thinking, "God, she's
checking her sugar again!" I do check at least 7-8 X a day... And he REALLY
DOESN'T roll his eyes, but it is my OWN self-consciousness worrying about what
he thinks..
Anyway, thanks for sharing!!
Dx'd type 1 jan02/pumping oct02