[IP] career and exercise

I just graduated college and am going on to graduate school.  I am going to
start teaching elementary school after I obtain my master's in 1-2 years.
I love to exercise.  In fact, I just joined the local rec-plex and started
taking kickboxing, yoga, step, etc.  I love it and my blood sugars are
wonderful when I exercise.  If I don't exercise, my bgs are not as
cooperative.  What do you all do when you are working full time for exercise?
If I go in the morning, I am afraid I will get tired in the afternoon while
working.
And when I get home from teaching all day (I ama sub now), I just want to
relax.  I am really getting concerned.  Any input would be appreciated.
Ashley