RE: [IP] Humalog - was A. Joel Krueger

I've only had the problem when I prefilled some syringes for our dog. I
don't do that now because it did pose a problem on occasion.

FDA approval only impacts the manufacturer as to how the item - Humalog in
this case - may be marketed.  Physicians may prescribe Humalog, and most
other drugs, they way they deem appropriate.  I've heard the argument about
crystallization, but I never had that kind of problem with Humalog.  I now
use Novolog because its activity curve seems to more closely match the way
my body works.

Jim Handsfield