From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Sue K
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 1:09 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Humalog - was A. Joel Krueger

It sounds to me like they are just trying to get people to use Novalog.
Maybe they have some sort of arrangement with MiniMed. Humalog has not been
approved for the pump as far as I know and Novalog has. I was told that
Lily never applied for approval in the pump. It's still the insulin that
most people probably use in the pump.