Re: [IP] Diagnosis of a young child (kinda long)

    Tell your friend that my daughter Caitlyn was only 20 months old... 4
months prior to her 2nd birthday.  She was put on insulin immediately, as
she was in full blown ketoacidosis with a blood sugar of 799.  I am thankful
beyond words that insulin existed to help my child.  Remind her that age has
nothing to do with it, and that she is blessed to have a healthy child, even
if the child happens to use insulin.

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, age 8 and pumping for almost 3 years