Re: [IP] Pump Supplies For Sale

At 11:45 PM -0400 5/13/03, email @ redacted wrote:
>What kind of supplies do you have available and what were you thinking of
>asking. I could use some Sof sets or similar (Quick sets) if you have any. It
>would be a big help to me as I am not currently working and thus no
>insurance. Thanks and have a great day, Tina

When the Paradigm first came out, Michael realized there would be a
good number of members who would have supplies that they were no
longer able to use.  He had asked the Admins to "turn an eye" from
our rules regarding commercial posts, to allow others to benefit from
lower cost supplies.   We do ask that you limit payments to covering
co-pays and shipping and we INSIST that once the supplies are
mentioned, ALL other correspondence must be conducted Privately.

As we ask you to, the original poster gave her email address in her
post.  Send all further correspondence on this matter to
<email @ redacted>   Please!!

Thank you,

George Lovelace
Mail Administrator