[IP] Medicare

I know that Medicare will pay for the 508, but not the upgrade to the
Paradigm (if Medicare originally covered your 508).

Fortunatey when I started pumping, BClue Cross was my primary insurer
and I was able to upgrade to the Paradigm with no problems.

Now that Medicare is my primary, they DO pay for pump supplies for my
Paradigm.  They have never questioned anything, and when I receive the
billing summaries, Medtronic/Minimed is listed as the supplier and
what amount they will cover.  I have never been billed the 20%

who is on Medicare because of ESRD, otherwise on my own.