From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jhughey
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 9:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Humalog - was A. Joel Krueger

>>>I spoke with a salesman last Thursday at your company asking questions
about the Paradigm. Whoever it was didn't know the first thing about that
particular pump. He didn't know the difference between a luer lock and a
proprietary and a number of other things, such as why you have to be so
careful about static electricity and not to use Humalog. >>>

I must have missed something - what about not using Humalog???? Why??

5-yr Humalog user in 507C