Re: [IP] Andrew Bender

I'm coming into this really late as I just got back from vacation, but
if there hasn't been any other solutions for Andy, maybe you should try
contacting some supervisors and/or managers at MM and seeing if your Paradigm
could be swapped out for a 508.  At least that way you could use a
standard leur lock and find another brand of straight needle insertion
that would work for you.
> Andy is using a Paradigm and standard luer lock sets will not
> work.  There are NO sets for the Paradigm other than the ones that
> Minimed has Maersk manufacture
Judi in MI