[IP] Re: myth story

Shannon Said:

>After reading the article it is easy to see what the subject PROBABLY told
>reporter and how it got so messed up in the story.

Yeah, I can see how this could be.  I also thought of another possible
explanation of what could have been happening.

Suppose someone was supposed to be on MDI but was rationing insulin, and
only taking one shot a day.  That one shot would probably be a pretty decent
size one, possibly even enough to cause a major low.  Also possible she
could have been treating DKA with a large dose and dropped too low, which is
where the reporter may have gotten the term from.

Just a few ideas.

Weird Jenn