[IP] High sugars

 Ahhh - I keep getting high sugars I woke up 16.8, had an 18.9 and just now
tested 22.7! now in between all these I took correction doses and my sugars went
back to normal. I also had some random highs yesterday. DOn't think its from
munching on foods and not bolusing but will start to pay more attention.
  I changed out my site and still got another high. Not sure if I'm coming down
with something as I've felt like crap for a couple weeks! might have a throat
something coming on but not sure.

Aaagggghhhhhh  I hate this.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm