[IP] Re: Rachel Jauregu story

> What kind of a journalist wrote this inaccurate piece of drivel???
> I am all for informing the public about the "dangers" of diabetes, since I
> have been a type 1 diabetic for 29 years, and constantly have to put up
> people's rude stares and insenstive comments when I test my blood in
> but to put in print a whole HOST of errors, is unacceptable!!!
> Sara Falconer

I sure hope you sent your entire post to the South Bend Tribune's Voice of
the People  email @ redacted . I think the more the VOP hears about this, the
more effective it will be. Writing to the author means the author doesn't
necessarily let someone else know the flak. Writing to the VOP group means
it will eventually trickle back. (~_^)

BTW, the Michiana Point of View responded that my longggg post was
overlength (1300) and complicated. They said they would pass it on to the
editor of the department involved. That's at least another step. Your post
is 595 words and qualifies for the MPoV (500-1000). Go for it!

No matter how you obtain your education, it's useless unless you use it