[IPn] Almost half way

My thanks to all of you that have contributed to the Spring pledge
drive. We are almost half way to our goal of $5,000 with a total of
over $2,300 pledged and several very generous challenges waiting for
YOUR matching donations.

Let's continue the good work with a DOLLAR for DOLLAR challenge
(again) from New York of $100.

Thanks to the generosity of New York, your pledge dollars will be
matched up to a total of $100

There are still a few Precision Xtras remaining as thank you gifts
for sustaining contributors at the $10 per month level or individual
contribution of $100 or more.

Make a sustaining gift or donation to match this challenge by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035