Re: [IP] Rachel Jauregu story

Linda, I was thinking about the same thing. Regardless, messing with your
insulin dosage is playing with fire.

I can understand the trying to get along on a limited budget. Been there, am
there, but there are resources available for help, if you look and ask. The
problem? Many people, like myself, are fiercely independent and have a lot of
pride in taking care of myself. It is not an easy thing to ask for
assistance. But sometimes you have to swallow that pride, and do it.
Tina H.