Re: [IP] After Warranty Is Up

> My initial four year warranty on my MM507C is up.  How does one go
> about getting a replacement pump?  Do you call the pump
> manufacturer, the insurance company (in my case its Tricare) or the
> doctor?  I don't want to wait until my pump craps out to start the
> process.

Why not?? You can get a loaner from almost any pump company once you
choose the one you want. Besides, if it runs another couple of years,
you choice of pumps might be quite different then today :-)

Lily's 506 was way out of warranty when if finally died and she had a
loaner the next day. Likewise, her 507C is now out of warranty but
still going strong. She is not interested in another pump as long as
her's is running fine. There are many people that have pumps that are
quite old. Most of the donated pumps that IP receives are well past
their warranty period and running quite nicely.