Re: [IP] After Warranty Is Up

In a message dated 5/13/03 8:34:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My initial four year warranty on my MM507C is up.  How does one go about
> getting a replacement pump?  Do you call the pump manufacturer, the
> insurance
> company (in my case its Tricare) or the doctor?  I don't want to wait until
> my
> pump craps out to start the process.
> Roger

I recently was in the same situation as you.  I called MM and told them that
I was out of warranty with my 507C and that I wanted a 508 as soon as
possible.  They took my ins info and in days my pump was ready to ship.  A
local rep called me and set up an appointment for a CDE to meet at my home
with me to supervise the set up of the new pump and to answer any question I
may have.  It was simple!