[IP] Amen!

(snip)  However, what I would really like the Powers-That-Be to come up
with
	is a litmuspaper type of test to check the efficacy of
	insulin/humilin. (snip)

Amen, amen, amen!  Surely, there is some way that we (the millions of
people who pay for their products) can motivate the pharmaceutical
industry to come up with a product like this.

JpB
--
Jp Brennan (dx 1990, now T1, Animus pumper sinc 3/03)