[IP] RE Flying and turning "off" the pump

 This is an interesting subject, because I recently started up on my Cozmo.
Being the engineer that I am, I read ALL of the Specs in the
 back of the manual. I was impressed to discover that the Cozmo has been tested
to comply with RTCA/DO-160D. For those who don't work
 on Avionics, this is a specification that is used to insure the various
electronic systems on board an aircraft do not interfere with one

 I was even more impressed to see that the Cozmo was tested to "Level M" for
radiated emissions. This is more strict regulation than is
 placed on many of the electronic devices that are used on the aircraft itself.
I know a little about this, since I work for a company that
 builds Avionics. But then I remembered that Deltec is owned by Smith's, another
company that also makes avionics.

 Needless to say that the Cozmo at least is perfectly safe to use on an
aircraft. I would not be supprised to find that other pump companies
 are also testing to this specification. So if a flight attendant gives you a
hard time, just spout off some of the jargon above and tell them to
bring you another soda.