[IP] cortisone shot - HELP

 Hi. I have read other people's posts about the rise in blood sugar with a
steroid injection but never paid much attention since I never had one until
yesterday. I got a shot to relieve trigger finger in my thumb and since last
night my bg's have been very hard to control. I would appreciate any
recommendations for treatment and wondered how long this usually lasts. Thanks.