[IP] This THURSDAY - DFWIUG and Exercise

Yes Folks, this Thursday, May 15th at Noon, we will be meeting at the
Howard Center at Baylor Irving Hospital.  For those who haven't been
there yet, it is at the SW corner of 183 and MacArthur Blvd.  Parking
in the lot in front of the hospital closest to MacArthur is free.
 Enter the building on the east side and walk south toward the center
hallway.  You will see signs to the Howard Center just a few feet

Now is the time of year to prepare yourself for greater physical
activity. With fun in the sun, swimming and all sorts of outdoor
activities, you will need to be prepared for dealing with your
changing metabolism and how it will be affected by your levels of
insulin.  Sherry Marks, a Diabetes Educator with the Howard Center,
will be discussing the effects of exercise on our sensitivity to
insulin and how we might compensate and adjust our ratios.

Please bring a lunch with you and be ready to talk Bgs!

for further info contact:
Brenda Head, R.N., C.D.E
Diabetes Education
Baylor Irving Hospital