From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of john cooper
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 5:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] To pump or not to pump

 I am a type II insulin dependent diabetic, using Novalog and Lantis.
acceptable A1C. I do produce insulin.

Doc has recommended using a pump.
 Question - Is there is any medical reason (convenience does not matter) for
using the pump when Lantus (I think) seems to mimic what a pump will do?
researched this, but haven't found a clear answer.

Any comments?