[IP] Freedom of Pumping/I'm back

Hi everyone,

I'm back from my cruise, oh and it was not my 15th anniversary, it's my 14th,
I have no idea what I was thinking.

Anyway, I had only about 3 highs on this 5 day cruise.  I tell the pump has
made such a huge difference in traveling.  I was able to really enjoy myself
for the very first time in years.  I did however continue to watch what I
ate, but it was mainly because I want to watch my weight.  But when I felt
like eating a sweet I did, and when I wanted that mixed drink I drank, and
kept my sugars under control.  I had a wonderful time.

Pumping is the best.