Re: [IP] Correcting for jet lag -

>This is for all you world travellers out there --- When my daughter goes
>to Europe this summer - what should she do when she first gets there (and
>then when she returns home)? Should she change her pump to local time and
>change the basals to match local time? Any advice? Testing a little more
>frequently until things are on an even keel goes without saying.
>ThanksLiz B.

I change my time when I get there, the basals just automatically follow
along.  I have found, for me, that the sooner I get on the new schedule,
the better off I am.  This is anytime I fly to a different time zone,
whether overseas or not.  YMMV.  I also agree about checking frequently
until everything seems to stabilize.  I hope she has a wonderful trip!  :o)