Re: [IP] Correcting for jet lag -

At 08:19 PM 5/12/2003 -0400, Liz Bailey wrote:

>This is for all you world travellers out there ---  When my daughter goes
>to Europe this summer - what should she do when she first gets there (and
>then when she returns home)?  Should she change her pump to local time
>and change the basals to match local time? Any advice?  Testing a little
>  more frequently until things are on an even keel goes without saying.
> ThanksLiz

Just reset the clock to local time.  That will change basals, and her body
will adjust to local time quickly.  Same as for travelling within the U. S.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.