Re: [IP] Hypo on Saturday

Well I am glad you are OK Sherry! My ExMother-in-law told me I did such
episodes on purpose, OMG I wanted to hit her when she said that! Of course
this was after my ex and I had separated, but she basically saved my life
several times in the past and still she thought I did it on purpose and told
me that millions of people live as diabetics and to stop using my diabetes
to get attention, arghhhhhhhhhh! Sorry, just had to vent that, and honestly
it has been eating at the back of my mind since she said it, and I did kinda
think maybe it was my fault, but thanks to this site, I now know I am NOT
ALONE!! Sorry you had to go thought it Sherry, but thanks for sharing it,
kinda makes me feel better ;)
Tami in Tucson