[IP]re: I was steaming mad at Minimed

I am sorry you are quitting the leading company in pump technology. I
have had nothing but outstanding service with MM in the nearly 2 years
of using their pumps. I have used both the 508 and Paradigm. I have not
had one problem with either pump.  The same treatment you have received
with Disetronics --- I have received with Minimed!!!!!!!!!!! It is not
always the company that is at fault. All pump companies are great but as
always you can come in contact with people who are not. I cannot imagine
going through 3 pumps in a year. Something is not right there!!!!!!! Let
us know how your 1st year with Disetronic goes. Like everyone says on