[IP] OT - RN,LPN or EMT needed

 Please note the email below - the camp is beautiful located 30 minutes outside
of Las Vegas at about 8,000 feet (yes it actually cools off at night). Linda &

 We cannot open Girl Scout camp this summer without a camp health supervisor. It
can be female or male; an RN, LPN or EMT. If you know anybody who knows anybody
please pass along the information. They would live at Camp Foxtail beginning
June 4 until August 15. They make $3600 for the summer plus room and board and
weekends off. A retired nurse or brand new EMT graduate who hasn't started
working yet might be interested. Someone looking to move to Nevada could come,
live on Mt Charleston and work at our camp while they apply in town for
permanent spot. Any help will be appreciated. Mitsi Johnson, Girl Scouts
385-3677 x225