[IP] reordering infusion sets and resivoirs

HI all,
I have a question but I am still new at this. I was wondering how to reorder
supplies for my paradigm. If diabetic supplies are covered as a DME through my
insurance will Minimed bill them for it or do I have to pay cash up front? or
can I get them through my pharmacy with a script from my Dr. I'm hoping that
the answer is that this is coming out of my pocket! Do we have to get supplies
through Minimed or can it be treated like a prescription at a pharmacy?
Pumping since March 2003 w/ Clear Paradigm