[IP] Re: Flying

>>>  Sometimes I've been asked to suspend the pump's operation during
takeoff and landing.>>>

Do you take the batteries out and reprogram everything later? What about the
internal battery that is still functioning? I flew American Airlines in
January, 03 and didn't have to do any of that. I think Jim Handsfield
addressed this very issue a few months ago about suspending. Jim???

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the 'terminal.'