[IP] myth story

I want to say that my myth reply will be long, and some won't like that I am
posting it here taking up bandwidth, but I don't think it takes up near as
much room as some who continue to not <snip> their replies to posts and
include the entire writing(s), being repeated in the subsequent replies.

If you reply to my post, PLEASE do NOT include the whole thing, but a
relevant sentence or two will be sufficient.