Re: [IP] Myths of DM treatment

>>>Read the article and sent an email to the paper.  I just hope I was
their 200 word limit!  Everyone on the list knows how wordy I can get!

Thanks, Chris! (BTW, if you have a word-processing program, copy and paste
it there and check the editing tools for word count.)

I have my rebuttle mostly done and it is wayyyyyy longer than 200 words -
and hope they'll accept it as a *Michiana Point of View* article. They have
a couple of my other lengthy articles. I have copied and pasted some
definitions from a Google search as well.

The South Bend Tribune will not print a letter in the Voice of the People
without an address and phone number to verify that you actually wrote it and
have your permission to print. :-(

Thanks to those who have replied openly and privately. I'm posting my
*article* on the next post and you can skip it if not interested - it's

I'm not a perfectionist. My parents were though.