[IP] Minimed Billing--Whose Problem Is It?

All:  I'm not trying to start a war, but my HMO and Minimed issues never get
resolved.  The last HMO couldn't get any MM patient's supplies paid for nearly
a year.  The medical supply house had to arrange a special meeting with MM in
order to get our bills paid.
Now my new HMO and medical supply house are not getting paid either. I placed
an order in march and MM sent me a bill--not asking me for money but
indicating my bill was not paid.  My DME is 100 percent covered.  So, I called
on Friday to ask MM and they said that Gentiva had not paid my bill.  Today I
called Gentiva, and they said MM did not get a bill to them so they have
nothing to pay.  They can see my order through the MM system, but they have
not been billed.

So, whose job is it to fix this?  Do I let the two of them duke it out, or do
I need to get involved.  I don't know what to expect next time I place an
order, if this isn't resolved.

I'm sorry but I'm blaming Medtronic---