[IP] Switching insurance companies

Ny husband's emlpoyer switched from M-Care to BCBS of MI and our
coverage was the same if not better.

Now, yet again, come June 1, our premium will yet again be going up
19%, sow we will be paying $112.60 per week for our coverage.

If it weren't for this wonderful disease that I have, our premium would
be less than $75 per week, but instead of forking it out of pocket for
supplies, we pay the higher premiums and let the insurance company
fight it out with Minimed.