RE: [IP] Myths of DM treatment

Usually the errors lie with the writer not understanding the subject and not
doing enough research and this is how "facts" get distorted on every subject
imaginable. Good luck in addressing this issue and I hope you get it
straightened out. I live in northeastern Illinois and saw the article when
it was first published. Good luck and my only advice would be to make sure
your facts are correct.

I'd like for you to read the following story, then give me some advice on
how to write a letter to our editor: