RE: [IP] Myths of DM treatment

I'd like for you to read the following story, then give me some advice on
how to write a letter to our editor:

1-She_s_thankful_for_m.sto -OR- http://tinyurl.com/bjt1

Right now my head is spinning and I want to get it right. When this
happened, the story pretty much read the same and I didn't (regretfully)
respond then. Since it was repeated on Mother's Day, I fear myths are going
to perpetuate over treating highs and lows of DM. After all, if it's
printed, it has to be *true.* ;-)

Contact me off-list with your suggestions so I can put together something
readable. jhughey @ core.com (no spaces)

Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the