Re: [IP] Re: Switching Insurance companies

In a message dated 5/12/03 9:01:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> it depends completely on the insurance plan the university chooses.  if
> you're going to be working in canada, and they have an insurance plan, a
> lot
> of them will cover your children while they're in school.
> the insurance plan that my university chose (from green shield) covers very
> little supplies, and up to $2000/yr on medicines, which includes insulin.
> other universities may choose different insurance plans which may cover it.
> have your children been accepted to university already up here?  or is this
> something in the future?
   No, this is something in the future since we are not sure yet if we are
moving to Canada.  Will be there tonight and tomorrow.  My daughter is
already at a University here and if we move, she may transfer.  My son, who
has diabetes, has one more year of high school.